Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

My recount of assembly

According to the first day of school  Monday the 20th of April, I had got the notification that our school will have assembly, the topic that I had received was about ANZAC. I wasn't expecting assembly so soon until I had got the news of having ANZAC. Further more we didn't just go to the hall straight away we had heard the 8:30 bell and then strolled into our classes and put our bags away. As we had finished putting everything that we needed we had done a little meeting in the street.


Once we had finished doing our meeting about what we will be doing for today our teachers had told us to get into boys and girls formation for the meaning of this it means boys and girls and into two lines. As I was walking through the breeze I could see chairs set out of course but most of all healthy food set out? I had completely no idea what was going on but I had a fear idea what was going to happen.


We had all settled down on our chairs having the prefects give out all these healthy fruits received to us, since this had occurred I still had no idea what was happening besides ANZAC day. We had got Mr.Bert explain what was happening so that made me get that subject away. Mr.Bert was telling us how it is ANZAC day and how these food had that got delivered to us, it was unusual to have these food given out to us for the first time but in the mean time I enjoyed it.


Suddenly we had got team 1 all the way to team 5 all different subjects for this term, team 1 had done the subject of healthy eating and had done people give out healthy food, besides this they had done a presentation of different ways being healthy towards their eating. Team 2 had done  winnie the pooh and all his friends try to build a house for Eeyore considering this happened it was a form of  the teachers performing a show, carried on by team 3 there subject was a game made of happiness and laughter showing what you can do when it’s raining, further more team 4 doing another subject of games that you can do when it it raining, along with team 5 doing the subject of showing respect towards ANZAC day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.