Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

The science road show

                    science road show
photo.JPG
At the roadshow I have learnt about how oxygen and how gasses work around object. unfortunately there was ballons and  my friends were scared of them… it was really fun trying all these students experiments because every year that you go it is different. It was such a special day because we were learning so much things about science at tamaki college. last thursday we learnt about how a balloon  had disappeared.


photo (1).JPGAt tamaki college we attended at their college and we were trying out all different thing like..carbon dioxide, hydroxide and all sorts of liquids and gasses. I was so happy I got to go so I was very grateful that I had went and learnt so many different things.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.