Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Future asperation

Having the opportunity to get introduced to Marcus Winter, known as the sandman gave me the opportunity to get updated, as I never knew that there was a sand man known as Marcus Winter further more he started off small though he was doing exactly the same work. It’s truly amazing to hear somebody such as Marcus Winter beginning at something so extraordinary to start turning into a artist and traveling places that he has never been to, since this had occurred it’s great news to listen to his experience towards team 5.


We had also been introduced to Louis Gordon-Latty who is a basketball player, much more he invented a ipad app that had now been produced towards sports, the meaning of this is that this app contains recording for when your playing. The reason why Louise had invented this app was because he wanted to experience the moment again.


Since we had the future aspirations, something that stood out to me was everything that they said because I learnt new things throughout the whole thing. Since this had happened I feel very grateful that this had happened, for the fact that I really enjoyed myself besides listening was the presentation of what they are talking about and that’s what I enjoy.


Besides having the people come and introduce themselves we had a few poems that we all enjoyed, the first poem that I recommended lovely and true was I can accept failure, everyone fails at something but I can not accept not trying, in the words of Michael Jordan.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Janise,
    I enjoyed reading your blog....
    Best,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Janise,
    I enjoyed reading your blog....
    Best,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.