Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Experience of Tamaki Collage

Having the chance to experience Tamaki College, was a great time to pay attention to what I will be learning because according to my schedule I will be a year 9 next year, i’m not so sure what College I will attend to but as long as i’m on task of what I am learning.

As we had arrived at Tamaki College I had noticed that there was no students that had attend to College besides the student that helped out, since this had occurred I had realized that this had happened because all different schools came to Tamaki College, further more we came to Tamaki College for the fact that the year 8 are going college next year and we need the experience to see what classes we would attend.

The first period that we had attend was P.E, this was showing the type of sports and different ways that you can do with your team, what we had done was have all sorts of little sports that you would do such as soccer but you have to use your hands, basketball so just how you play normally, touch and the rule with that if you can do forward passes and if you get tagged you hand the ball to the other team and that's what we had done for 20 minutes.

Second period was science, some people had the chance to have all different subjects in science for example some people made ice-cream but it was a certain recipe that turns into ice-cream. Much more my group had just done ways that electricity works such as how things work, I had learnt that there is all different ways to get electricity even though electricity cant run through plastic and rubber but it can through metal,

This period is my favourite subject that I had done throughout the whole day, this was social studies, and this was having the chance to have quizzes that is resent to the news, I had got to have a partner such as my friend because she didn’t have a netbook so I didn't mind furthermore I really enjoyed my time laughing throughout social studies.

Peride 3 was maths, I also enjoyed this for the fact that I struggle at maths though I found it fun and actually learning lots of things knew, I was really proud for completing maths so I felt happy through the whole perode. The teacher gave me a chocolate of some sort so that made me feel like im good at completing things of maths as I normally find maths hard.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.