Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Writing about my first day at school

Going to school on the first day didn't exactly work out, for the reason that school started on Monday and I started on Tuesday. This occurred because I had come back to New Zealand at 12:00 because I was at Australia.

Luckily I came back on Monday, so that I only miss one day of school not weeks, I had came to class a bit late because I was waiting to know what class I was in. Mr.Bert told me and it was class 1. I didn't know exactly who I was going to be with but my friends said I was with them furthermore I felt relieved that I had friends in my class.


Since it was my first time we decided just to relax and just talk about what we done in the holidays. It was a great time because it was just a great sunny weather, with the sun out and the wind coming it was such a great combination.


Once we had finished and the bell rang we just lined up in two boy and girl lines. It was such a peace full day and watching people smile and the teacher smiling because we were lining up quietly…


our teacher then said “we may go inside” so we did. it was just such a great time at school and having a good day to just relax, we had got our first instruction to do art and it was so easy we did number plates.

Time was running so fast during the day so we just did writing and art so, including a lovely day of shininess and a nice breeze.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janise ,
    I really enjoy reading your blog post on your blog. Keep up the good work and strive to succeed.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.