Pages

Monday 24 November 2014

Recount about the film festival

Waking up knowing that I already given my permission slip made me feel confident for the fact that I was all organised such as my school uniform for school, I decided to get dropped off because the weather wasn't so fine, furthermore I was running late. I told my mum if she could drop me off to school because it would be faster for me to arrive to school for the Manaiakalani film festival.


Just arriving to school made me think about the Manaiakalani film festival, meanwhile time was going fast but I still had to wait until it was 11:30. While time was passing by I decided to ask my friends if the Manaiakalani film festival was good last year since I didn't go to the the ‘one last year’. Some reason I felt really intense because I knew that we would be arriving to the film festival in seconds.


Knowing that it was nearly a 11:30, our teacher told our class to line up in two lines, boys line, and girls line. Just walking outside seeing 4 buses passing by our school made me no that it was time to walk over near to the buses. This meant that we had just arrived near to the bus. We walked onto the bus, finding spaces to sit. I decided to sit with Mao on the bus.
Later that moment we sat down and watched the other classes join the bus with our class which was class 3.


As soon as we arrived at sylvia park we were looking at all these other schools arrive for the Manaiakalani film festival. Meanwhile we had to hope out of the buses and walk over to the synonymous. Firstly we hopped out of the bus, then walk into the enter, entrance. We had then got a instruction saying go to the movies entrance door. This meant that we had arrived to the synonymous just on time.


Going into the door where the movie took place. we started watching all sorts of clips of each class doing our own class movies, but there was a twist to it there we people to introduce their movie, there explained parts of the movies but not exactly all of it.
As soon as they started their first movie made me feel like my time has come all the way to this moment.


My favourite part of the film festival was the bowl cut because, there was just so much entertaining and furthermore there was just a lot of joy into the movie that they had made.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.