Pages

Thursday 12 March 2015

My Writing about culture event

Having opportunities to be invited to birthday parties is a great opportunity because, you get to experience how they celebrate their time in there way of culture. I am about to occur a  calibration towards my cousin birthday, her culture is Tongan, she is 8 years old and having the chance to turn 9 years old.


From each side of her family one person from their family will be selected to dance, my cousins mum is making a big 8th birthday because she is worried her mum might not make it for her big 16th birthday. I have meet her


The theme that will be set for my cousin birthday is princess, I didn’t have princess in mind but it’s not my birthday, I asked my cousin “is that the theme you want”? she replied back “her mum wanted the theme” though she doesn't mind. Further more there was a chance for me to see the rest of her family, not just that but to be more closer then we already are.


The person from my family going ahead to dance is my sister, she had been thinking about doing the dance she had recommended dancing because it is for a good course. My sister has been dancing for the birthday since her birthday is coming up on saturday. My sister had decided it was a great opportunity to be chosen to dance.


My cousins birthday is occurring on saturday at 2:00 o'clock, i’m prepared to have a challenge prepared such as things that are coming up on saturday...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.