Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Experience of polyfest

Having the opportunity to experience polyfest made me feel more expressed towards 2015. Each class from team 5 got to have the chance to go to polyfest, we had experienced different sections of the activity area, we had done five activities that had been already set out for each team, we had got put into 4 groups and that was selected before we had arrived at polyfest.


I had decided to make a plan before I arrive at polyfest, and that was to make sure I participate throughout my learning. Through out the day I had laughter and excitement as I expressed myself towards my experience  to my activities. I had been so grateful to be given the opportunity to be at polyfest.


As the day had been passing by I decided to take a break and just sit down, for the fact that the heat of the sun and been rising above me made me wonder I should have gone under the shade.
Even though I was walking in agony I decided to just make the most of the day as we can show how much we have learnt and enjoyed our time, by being tired but still enjoying my time made me want to do more things like polyfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.