Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

scenario of weather

As It was cold, to the start of the morning this is an important issue because I had to go school and we couldn’t be late. Make it even worse our car was all covered in frost and me imagine walking to school, it  just couldn’t work in the condition of the weather. After much thought I decided to heat the car up to make the frost at least go away. I decided it is just not working, besides I still had 10 minutes left for instance time was still ticking…  


As I was thinking how is this going to work? how am I gonna get to school?, am I gonna be late my mind was just constantly thinking… after all that nonsense of stress we decided to put water onto thecar for our car to get, all the frost of ice off our windows on the car.


After all stress I realized i’m gonna be late…
I look at the time and I think to myself will I make it in time?
The clock hits 8:28 I tell my mum “mum will I make it in time”

my mum was thinking should we go walk or try to work the car for the 8th time… my mum said “ come on hop in the car lets see if it works? we hoped in the car, put the keys in, turned the car on. As my heart was pumping would we make it in such a decreased weather??? as we got to the end of it I made it in exactly in time that I walked in to my class and miss clark said my name on the roll as soon as I walked in the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.