Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

Recount of social

Scenario about social

At first I realized that social was on  and the time was really on a move.
It all started when I had to get change besides there was hardly no clothes…
As I was trying to find my tiets it was nearly time to go, I was starting to feel intense
furthermore uneasy.



I was thinking should I, or should I not go to social?
This causes  me to feel intense into my thinking issue of whether I should go
to the social… furthermore I only had five minutes left till it starts.
I found out that my friends were going so they gave me the encouragement
of me going. After all I settled the drama and decided i’m going to the social…
As I got dropped of to the year 7&8 social I was being a little nervous because I was
not wearing something suitable, that goes with the theme.



As soon as I got dropped off I could start to see my friends!!!
When they looked at me they said “hi Janise” and I said “hi” back
I was wondering what other people are gonna wear because, I was
dressed as myself but that was the same with my friends. We had to wait awhile intill
we were allowed inside…



They then said “hello just pop you money in the container”
so I did, and entered the hall… I was thinking what should we do???
my friends started talking about all these people and how they were dancing.
It was getting late and thats were the dance off started, but you had to dance to get
the prize.It got umbilevable seeing the boys and the girls dance off, it was funny and phonamenal
at the same time.



In the mean time it was nearly time to go and I could see my brother in the back ground.
I told him to just wait a extra 10 minute while I was dancing with mao.
There were a couple that came in costumes and a few that didn’t…
but  after all it was pretty fun and funny. especially when they
had the twerkin dance off I just couldn’t stop laughing.



As long as my friends were there I had the time of fun.
I had my moments of talking and dancing at the same time, on the other hand
there was  food one reason is they were cheap. The only thing I had was a drink
that only cost around $1, this is a good price as they were selling out pretty fast.



It was fun as it was my first time…
Thinking about my brother just waiting for me I thought to myself, it was
time for me to go. I said “bye”,  to all my friends and I said “see you all tomorrow-
at school bye” so they said the same… This issue causes me to walk home in safety
with my big brother home



Ever since that day I just couldn’t  get over the dance battles and how they came up with the idea?
The prefects were all there and kind of the year 7&8 students. I have enjoyed my time going to social and with my friends talking and, dancing.



Screenshot 2014-06-12 at 10.37.26.png












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.