Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

show not tell


1.   Bill was excited. (He's going on his first fishing
    trip.  Bill is the main character.)

2.  I couldn’t stop dreaming of the same thing going over and over again. For the first time my fishing rod was getting stuck by that  slimy fish getting all sappy on my fishing rod.
2.   Emily was angry.  (Her older sister told her she
    couldn't come shopping with her.  The main character
    is Laura, the older sister.)

3.  My vein popping out with my body turning steamy that I never use all because of my sister that was moaning saying that I can’t come shopping.
3.   Larry was jealous.  (His best friend just won $1000.00
    in a lottery. Larry is the main character.)
4.  larry couldn’t stop believe that my best friend won the lotto I couldn’t stop rolling my eyes.
    
4.   Susan was nervous.  (She's afraid she won't pass the
    spelling test.  Susan is the main character.)

5. I was getting my freak on right now, week 5 and I already have to figure out how spell words. My face is  popping out because I wonder if I will be in the top 10  group.





5.   Don was a loyal friend.  (Steven, his friend, has just
    struck out playing baseball.  Steven is the main character.)
6.  I still can't  just imagine me still playing with Steven ever since kindergarten and we are still hanging out.
6.   Sally was smart.  (She is tutoring a friend who is
    having a hard time understanding a math story
    problem.  The main character is Fred.)

7.Sally always gets the questions right  in class and people say she is very helpful like that day when this new girl came, she was getting furious with her book because she was stuck with her math story problem so she helped her out.
7.   Megan was spacy.  (The teacher has just given a social
    studies assignment.  Megan is the main character.)

8.Did you know this girl Megan she could get a little mental but I guess she just does
that because she wanted some time out because, when this girl sat next to her she got a bit you know...mentel because the teacher was giving her these social studies assignment but she wanted some time out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.